Friday, April 15, 2011

Relay for Life



Here are some cards I made to sell to raise money for the Relay for life. I joined the Oncology Team and we relay on June 10th. I sold $25 worth the first day. Annette and I are going to do a Crop day to raise money as well.
I am really happy with these. There are a lot of layers but quite easy.


These were time consuming with the coloring with watercolors, but otherwise very simple.

This is a card I made a couple years ago, but I thought it was worthy of being added with the others to sell.

This is another one of the bunny stamps from the Sensational Season SOTM from CTMH.

There's not much sense in making just one of a card, I make 3 or 4 of the same one once I start.

These are all older cardds I had in my stash except for the bottom center. That was Annette's card idea from the crop for compassion from last weekend.

These are more of the older cards and 2 of Annette's again. Hers are the 2 on the far right, well the ideas were hers but I made these!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment