Monday, November 5, 2012

Christmas Card Blog Hop

Welcome to our Christmas card blog hop. In this Hop you will find that each consultant has created 3 Christmas Cards using non-Christmas paper! We were given the challenge to create these 3 cards using either cardstock or another paper packet of our choice from the current catalogue. I chose La Belle Vie.

 
 

If you have just hopped onto my blog, you can start here as this is a circular hop, but if you want to follow us across Canada then please start at the beginning and join Deanne in NewFoundland at http://deannestamps.blogspot.ca. If you came from Michelle's blog then you are in the right place!

Here are my very non-traditional Christmas Cards! What do you think?



 
I used La Belle Vie paper pack
Bling Gems
Sparkle Gems
Burlap Ribbon
Sparkle Brads
Garnet Ink
Cocoa Ink
CTMH Gold ribbon (from and old CB)
My snowflakes were cut with Spellbinder dies, but could easily have been cut with the AP Cartridge or Artiste.
 


Your next stop on the Cross Canada Hop is Arlene so hop on over and check out what she came up with.

Here is a complete list of the blog hop in case you get lost along the way:

Deanne ~ http://deannestamps.blogspot.ca/2012/11/christmas-card-blog-hop.html

Stephanie ~
http://sbilbycreations.blogspot.com/2012/11/november-christmas-cards-blog-hop.html


Thanks for hopping along with us - we hope we were able to inspire you to create your own Christmas Cards using non-Christmas paper.

7 comments:

  1. My fave is the middle card with the three banners , so cute. I think I'll snag that idea. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the middle one too, it's a really great design.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely cards, the middle one is my favorite too

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your cards are superb Suzette!! Beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So so pretty! I am in love with the pink snowflakes. Beautiful cards.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks very much ladies, but I have to tell you, the middle one is my least favorite, I struggled very much with it and wasn't happy with it even when I posted it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty cards, too hard to pick a favourite.

    ReplyDelete