In this hop, you will see how our Crafty Canadian Consultants have decorated their Bracket Frames! We hope you enjoy our blog hop today! I know I am going to enjoy looking at everyone's creation. This is my first blog hop and certainly not my last.
If you have just hopped onto my blog, you can start here as this is a circular hop, but if you want to follow us across Canada then please start at the beginning and join Deanne in NewFoundland. If you came from Michelle S's then you are in the right place.
So here is my completed frame, without any photo.
A close-up of the lower left corner.
Completed frame with a photo of me and my fam from a long time ago. (2000)
For my project I used the Bracket Frame (of course)
Avonlea Paper Pack
a wedge of our 3" Sponge
Finishing Files (for around the outside edge of the Frame)
Artiste Cricut Cartridge
Chocolate Bakers Twine
Liquid glass adhesive
I hope you enjoyed my frame now it's time to move on. Your next stop on the Cross Canada Hop is Joanne 's.
Here is a complete list of the blog hop in case you get lost along the way:
Thanks for hopping along with us - we hope we were able to inspire you to create your own version of My Creations Bracket Frame. Join us again on October 15th when we showcase the My Creations Canvas Journal.
- Deanne ~ http://deannestamps.blogspot.ca
- Stephanie ~ http://sbilbycreations.blogspot.ca
- Michelle S ~ http://mycreationswithmichelle.blogspot.ca
- Suzette ~ http://croppaperscissors-sue.blogspot.ca
- Joanne ~ http://jagsscrapincorner.blogspot.ca
- Krista ~ http://simplycreatingtogether.blogspot.ca
- Sheri ~ http://sherisays-justscrapit.blogspot.ca
- Brae ~ http://thebrae-er.blogspot.ca
- Michelle M ~ http://twirlntime.blogspot.ca
- Tara ~ http://creatingwithtara.blogspot.ca
- Kathy ~ http://kathy-itsagirlthing.blogspot.ca
- Nancy ~ http://nancyklein.blogspot.ca